Business Development Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
A leading property consultancy are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to work in the Marketing and Business Development team reporting directly into the Director of Marketing and Business Development.
This is a newly created role which will be responsible for working closely with the Head of each practice group in order to develop and implement BD strategies to grow these areas.
- Advise, influence, and support senior stakeholders on business development and marketing activities acting as a thought partner to the business
- Develop and implement a BD strategies from scratch
- Work alongside the wider BD and Marketing function and ensure you effectively communicate with other offices
- Support BD training and workshops
- Work alongside Bid Manager and support on larger bids and pitches when required
- Build strong relationships with all partners in each team
- Measure and analyse data and monitor profitability and efficiency
- Support junior members of the team with mentoring and training when required
- Strong BD Manager with excellent B2B professional services experience (essential)
- Proven track record of supporting broad stakeholder groups
- Extensive senior stakeholder relationship skills
- Able to develop business development strategies from scratch
- Able to influence and challenge partners when required
If you feel you have the relevant skillset and are interested in hearing more, then please apply.