Business Development Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading Accounting and Business Advisory Firm is are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team in the London office based in Canary wharf. This Business Development Manager will work across all divisions and liaise with Partners daily in order to develop and implement targeted business development plans and strategies.
Reporting into the Director of Business Development, this role will be responsible for supporting sector and service line leads in order to increase revenue growth.
The Business Development Manager position will be highly strategic and will get involved in; marketing & BD plans, developing the CRM system, overseeing tenders by offering strategic input, and managing BD pipeline in order to report on new client opportunities.
You will have line management responsibility over an executive in the team with plans to grow the team further. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development and progression of direct line reports.
- It's essential to have either an Accountancy (Preferred) or Legal background. Must have worked in a Business Development Manager position
- Essential to have line management experience
- Extensive stakeholder relationship management skills. It's important that you're comfortable liaising with and advising Partners and fee earners
- You will be a confident self-starter and able to work proactively
- Experience implementing new processes and working creatively
If you feel that you have the correct skillset and think this opportunity sounds interesting, then please apply for more information.