Business Development Executive (Transport)
A top 50 International Law firm are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their Transport team. The firm has established themselves as a leader in cross border international transactions and disputes and has seen a rapid growth in their firm internationally.
The role would suit a candidate who is self motivated and capable of supporting the group in managing the existing client relationships and development of new opportunities in the transport sector.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Assisting in creating/implementing business and marketing plans
- Working on pitches and credential statements from beginning to end
- Coordinating and drafting directory submissions and awards
- Drafting and updating marketing materials
- Involvement in account management as it develops across the firm including client feedback
The ideal candidate will have a background in business development within professional services, the ability to work effectively to influence partners/key stakeholders.
If you would like to know more then apply now!