Business Development Executive (Finance)
A forward thinking International law firm are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to assist in their Banking and Finance group on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to build relationships with the relevant practice areas both UK and international focused to develop an understanding of the business objectives and contribution to the wider business plans.
The role will report into the Business Development Manager and have the support of the wider BD team to implement business development, client relationship management and market strategies for the business group.
Within the role you will be involved in:
- Contributing to the development and ongoing maintenance to the business development plans to the practice areas
- Proposing and managing the budget for the industry group
- Supporting the firms key client programme through taking responsibility of specific key client accounts
- Monitoring trade press and be proactive in alerting the CRPs to cross selling opportunities (both domestic and internationally)
- Managing the bids from beginning to end with the Head of New Business
The ideal candidate would have solid business development experience, experience/interest in the finance sector as well as excellent communication skills.
If you would like to know more then apply now!