Business Development Executive (Corporate and Antitrust)
A leading US law firm based in the city are seeking an experienced and proactive Business Development Executive to join on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be looking after their Anti Trust and Corporate groups in London and EMEA.
The Executive will involved in drafting pitches, creating BD plans for both groups, carrying out research/analysis as well as identifying new business opportunities.
In addition to the above duties you will be involved in:
- Developing and maintaining key messages through marketing materials and pitch materials
- Support cross selling opportunities for products across the practice groups
- Attend Partner meetings which include creating agendas and document action
- Working on thought leadership campaigns for the designated sectors
- Prepare credentials and pitches and tailoring them for specific clients
- Working with the research teams to target clients as well as client and competitor analysis
The ideal candidate would have professional services experiences and have worked in a similar business development role.