Business Development Executive - Bristol
A market leading accountancy firm are seeking a Business Development Executive to come on board and support the client development within the firms Bristol office.
This firm has one of the best reputations in the sector due to their strong work ethic and values.
Within this role the responsibilities will be very vaired however a successful applicants primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the local office teams with their implementation of structured account management.
- Support the central Client Development team in connecting the client voice programme into the office, including co-ordination of online and face to face reviews, and engagement with Partners/Directors to ensure completion of all follow up actions.
- Support the local Practice Leader in determining the local budget required to support the implementation of the business plan
- Support the local teams in reporting against KPIs.
- Work collaboratively with BD colleagues across the region, sharing intelligence and joining up, where required, to support in Client and Business Development activities.
- Act as a role model for colleagues and reports and provides constructive upward feedback to more senior colleagues.
- Working and connecting with the central Meeting Origination team in support of the local BD plans.
The firm would like you to be educated to degree level or equivalent with some experience in a BD role and coordinating marketing and client activities. to see the full details on more responsibilities and benefits of this role apply now.