Business Development Executive
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum|
An International law firm are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team covering areas such as Corporate and Dispute Resolution on a perm basis. One of the main duties that the role will have is managing existing client relationships and developing new businesses across the sectors covering. The role will also be reporting into the BD Manager where you will be assisting in drafting and implementing business and marketing plans.
As the successful Business Development Executive, you will be involved in:
- Developing and implementing campaigns that include the growth of new and existing business
- Working on pitches/credential statements covering the whole process
- Drafting and updating marketing materials
- Increasing the profile of the Partners as well as the practices through different lines of communication such as social media and the website
- Involvement in account management
The ideal candidate would have:
- Around 2 years experience working within business development within legal or professional services
- The ability to work with and influence partners
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills
If this sounds of interest then apply now!