Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - £40,000 max
A leading international law firm are searching for an experience Business Development Executive to join their London office on a permanent basis. The role will be playing a vital position in providing support for the implementation of marketing and business development activities, working closely within the M&A, private equity and tax sectors.
Main duties include:
- Preparing, drafting and coordinating strategic pitch, proposals and credential documents
- Acting as an advocate of best practice on how to pitch to clients and maximise our chances of success
- Managing the directory process for key international legal
- Co-ordinating with the legal directory researchers to organise interviews, provide partner briefing and initiate follow up activities
- Working with the M&A and Private Equity Practice Group Heads and the Senior Business Development Manager to drive client targeting initiatives for the groups
- Providing CRM support for specific clients in the clients programme
The role requires you to have previous experience in a BD & Marketing role within professional services.
If you're interested in finding out more, press apply now!