Business Development Executive
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
Business Development Executive - £35,000
A leading law firm located in Central London are looking for their next Business Development Executive to join a team of 30. This is a large firm, with various locations within the UK, Europe and across the world. The Business Development Executive will primarily support the real estate and construction division.
The Business Development Executive will have responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Developing and maintain materials required for pitching, and support throughout the pitching process
- Creating brochures and client facing materials
- Supporting the Business Development Manager and work with fee earners and PR agencies on the coordination of PR activity for your sector
- Supporting the Business Development Manager on the targeting process
- Managing the firm's key client relationship and client listening programmes
- Working with our research team to produce and analyse companies, sectors and countries
- Working with the knowledge team on submissions to the main legal directories/awards and advises practices on how best to promote their capabilities
Ideally, you will have some working knowledge of marketing databases (InterAction is preferred) and experience within professional services is desirable but not essential. This is an exciting opportunity for a business development professional with a couple of years' experience, looking for the next step in their career! If you feel this is you, please apply ASAP!