Business Development Executive
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£17 - £32500.00 per annum|
A top ten accountancy firm are looking to hire a commercially aware, enthusiastic and driven Business Development Executive.
The role sits within a close-knit team of five and will involve working closely with the BD Director and numerous Partners across the business.
The main duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with the Marketing team to target prospective clients
- Focus on 'cold' contacts to help partners develop their pipelines
- Encourage Partners to cultivate targeted relationships through marketing and BD plans, and monitoring their activity
- Develop the firm's CRM system
- Provide proposals and presentation support to teams, championing tender best practice
- Manage the firm's tender pipeline and monitor tender performance
- Coordinate responses to international tender opportunities by liaising with Partners
This role requires someone who has had 2-3 years of previous experience of working in a business development role with key skills in proposals coordination and with partner facing experience.
You must have had previous experience working in either an accounting or legal firm, have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and have an ambitious, committed work ethic.
Please apply now if you would like to hear more information!