Business Development Executive
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
Ambition have partnered with a bespoke advisory services firm who are on the lookout for a Business Development Executive to join their growing team!
The firm are specialists in advisory services providing advice and solutions to predominantly the SME market. They have ambitions to grow and take on larger projects, which is where you will come in as the Business Development Executive! You will play a vital role in developing relationships with new and dormant contacts within the firm's network and opening opportunities for partnering in future. The role will work closely with the Senior Management and Partnership group who have a variety of experience across Banking, Legal, Accountancy and SME markets.
Your role as the Business Development Executive will be to prioritise introducing the firm to new and dormant contacts within their network as well as identifying potential new prospects. The position will require someone who has tenacity to provide a strong introduction and connect via emails and the telephone.
- Assume ownership and responsibility of generating new and dormant contacts into the firm's client base;
- Liaise with the wider team in regards to progress and market trends;
- Report directly to the Head of Business Development in regards to strategy and target acquisitions;
- Provide support to the wider business with research in the accountancy, legal, financial services, banking and SME spaces;
- Administrative duties as required.
The position requires someone with experience as a Business Development Assistant or Business Development Executive with knowledge of either the legal, accountancy, financial services or banking areas. Previous usage of a CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics) would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm and step up into a role which allows ownership of the relationship with clients. The firm are entrepreneurial where opportunity to progress and grow will be within your grasp!
If you're a Business Development professional looking for an exciting new opportunity, then we'd love to hear from you!