Business Development Executive
I am currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to work directly with the Head of Business Development as well as working with the wider BD and Marketing globally. The role is key in working in a strategic and results driven way to consult the firm's lawyers and fee earners for their business development activities. In addition, the role will help to identify and implement initiatives to increase the firm's brand in the market.
As the successful Business Development Executive you will be involved in:
- Create and draft targeted pitches and proposals to work with the head of BD and relevant practice group Managers
- Being confident in suggesting and identifying business development opportunities which is in line of the aims/objectives of the practice groups
- Managing the tracking and analysis of the pitches and BD opportunities in the firms tracking database
- Work with the Managers to support the London events
- Manage the distribution of external marketing communications which include e-alerts and brochures
- Coordinate with your counterparts in order to ensure that the European submissions are accurate and effective
The background for the candidate would be being in an Executive or Senior Executive level role within a law firm/professional services. The role would suit someone with great interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate initiative as well as strong attention to detail.