Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - M&A - £40,000 (max)
Ambition is working with the leading US law firm on their search for a BD Executive to join their team based in London. This role will see you working closely with the Senior BD manager to drive forward their marketing and business development efforts for the M&A, private equity and tax practises in London.
Main responsibilities include:
- Preparing, drafting and co-ordinating strategic pitch, proposals and credential documents including CV's and experience lists to help win work for the practice groups.
- Tracking the success of proposals, pitches and bids, and communicating wins via the client relationship management database and tracker documents.
- Co-ordinating with the legal directory researchers to organise interviews, provide partner briefing and initiate follow up
- Producing monthly and quarterly reports for key clients.
- Closely working with the European communications manager to continue raising the profile of the groups through proactive and timely communications activities.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience of working in legal Business Development role or another professional services environment.
- Proactive approach and commercial outlook.
If this sounds like your ideal role, then apply now!