Business Development Coordinator (CRM) - 14 FTC
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
- 14 month fixed term contract
- Full time hours
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
- International US law firm
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a top international law firm for an InterAction CRM Executive to join the marketing team. Championing the firms CRM InterAction you will be in a highly visible working closely with the business on an international remit to help them fully utilise their systems as well as supporting a critical system upgrade during this period.
This law firm has an exciting international presence and you will be the main point of contact in London for CRM.
The role will include:
- Database entry and ongoing maintenance
- Data cleansing, updating and preparation for campaigns
- Working with internal stakeholders to help maximise the use of the CRM
- Helping support the effective implementation of the system upgrade
This is an exciting project to be part of and will be great exposure and experience for a confident InterAction specialist coming in. You will need to know the InterAction system well and be confident in working with a wide range of stakeholders.
The law firm have an excellent reputation and you will become part of a small but impressive team of business development and marketing specialists. This law firm are based in stunning offices in the heart of the city with excellent transport links.
It being a US firm the title is Coordinator however the level requires at least 2years of InterAction experience.