Business Development Coordinator
An innovative, international law firm are looking for their next Business Development Coordinator to join their Technology & Communications practice area! The Business Development Coordinator will help support, develop and drive the marketing and BD activities for this sector. The successful candidate will support the Senior Business Development Manager and although based in London, will provide support on an international basis.
The Business Development Coordinator will:
- Support the planning, execution and implementation of the MBD plan for Tech & Comms
- Ensure that outcomes from initiatives are monitored and reviewed effectively
- Manage the marketing budget
- Manage the bids and tenders process
- Produce marketing collateral
The Business Development coordinator will ideally have 2-3 years' experience working within professional services, ideally legal and on an international basis. They will have some experience with pitches and be able to forge strong relationships.
If you feel this is the ideal role for you then please do apply below or get in touch!