Business Development Coordinator
An established law firm are looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join their BD and Marketing team to support the efforts of the Energy and Infrastructure team in London. You will be assisting the BD Manager within EMEA region and will allow you to provide guidance on the marketing mix.
Your essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and coordinating year in review reports
- Implementing systems to acquire and manage representative experience
- Managing the preparation of client proposals and pitches
- Supporting/coordinating regional BD initiatives
- Managing the directories process
- Compiling competitor analysis for FRP responses
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 2 years BD or marketing related experience and demonstrated PC experience (MS packages and CRM programmes). The ideal candidate would have experience working closely with Partners/Senior Stakeholders, experience in project managing, as well as having excellent customer service skills.
If you would like further information and would like to be considered for this fantastic role, please click apply!