Business Development Assistant Manager
Business Development - Assistant Manager - £50-55k
This leading global law firm are keen to hire an experienced BD professional looking to step up to an assistant manager role supporting across their EMEA region. Specialising across 2 of their key sectors you'll be closely aligned with partners and senior stakeholder within these groups to drive proactive BD initiatives. With a heavy emphasis around client relationship management with some of their top client accounts you'll be able to focus on strategies, business planning and specific development plans with their existing client base.
Duties will include:
- Lead global account management for key clients
- Work with global BD Leads around group client and marketing support, sharing industry trends, BD opportunities and client development ideas
- Identify and manage conferences, seminars and sponsorships in order to raise profiles
- Develop marketing materials for the group and wider subgroups
- Support with global communications media plans
- Manage online and digital presence
If you've been working within a senior BD / client relationship role with a professional services environment and looking to make the move up to a junior manager role then this is a great opportunity to develop your career even further.
Please apply online asap!