Business Development Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum|
A top, international law firm is looking for its next Business Development Assistant to join the team in Leeds. The firm specialises in energy, infrastructure, financial services, real estate and tech practice areas.
The Business Development Assistant will:
- Maintain the business development content on the firm's intranet
- Keep the website up to date
- Assist with Legal directory submissions
- Assist with events, including on-the-day event support
- Assist with the preparation of bids and proposals
- Create collateral
Previous experience in a professional environment is desirable but not essential. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter looking to kick start their business development career within a law firm. This role would also consider paralegals looking to get into Marketing.
If you are interested in finding out more, apply below or pop me a message!