Business Development Assistant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
A well-established firm in the heart of London are looking to strengthen their marketing & sales team by welcoming a Business Development Assistant to their popular team on a FTC of 6 months. In your role you will be working closely to the Head of Business development and the managers to ensure you get the best opportunities out of this role. This is a great firm to step into because of their good reputation and their ability to help you grow as far as you want to.
- You will be taking responsibility for building various reports from the firm's systems and sharing these across the sector groups.
- You will have the job of liaising with the PA team to organise and meetings and meeting agendas.
- Share Client Relationship Development reports, plans and tools across CRD teams for them to progress and meet the improvements.
- You will support the Business Development Executives on preparing for hosting of client events and participation at external industry events.
- supporting the team's social media and PR strategies.
Above is just a few of many tasks and duties you will be completely which will give you an overall great experience that will give you the best chances to move forward in your career. The firm have a few requirements that would be great for you to have so that you have a higher chance of being successful in your application this includes; educated to A level or equivalent, good organisation skills and looking for mixture of sales and marketing tasks.
Are you ready to kick start your career? Apply now!