Business Development Assistant
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum|
An established International law firm are seeking a motivated and confident Business Development Assistant to join the team in London on a permanent basis. The role will require you to work closely with the Business Development team in order to manage existing relationships as well as the development of new business.
The successful Assistant would be involved in:
- Assisting in implementing business and marketing plans
- Drafting and implementing marketing materials which includes website content
- Assisting in creating pitches and credential statements
- Support in raising the profile of Partners and practice through varied communication channels which included social media
- Making sure that the global databases are up to date, in regards to deal and pitch content
The firm are looking for a candidate who is degree educated, has strong interpersonal/communication skills as well as have strong attention to detail.
This would be a great way to build on your professional services experience whether that be in internships or work experience!