Business Development & Marketing Executive
I am working with an independent law firm on a great new role as a 'Business Development and Marketing Executive' which would be great for an Assistant stepping up to Executive level. The firm itself are known for their high quality and partner led service which cover a range of areas such as Media and technology.
The roles itself reports into the Head of Business Development and Marketing Director and is very full mix as well as having a high level of autonomy!
As the successful Business Development and Marketing Executive you will be involved in:
- Developing targeted pipelines
- Coordinating events with specialist networks
- Creating integrated campaigns for specific topics which would include the social media, events and writing content
- Creating content for press releases and client alerts which would include liaising with external suppliers such as creative agencies
- Working collaboratively with Partners on pitches on both Word and PowerPoint
- Creating pre-pitch reports on specific companies and individuals
- Being a central point of contact for any CRM queries
The ideal candidate would be self motivated, have a high attention to detail and also be a fast learner!
If you have a professional services background and have previous Marketing and BD experience then apply today!