Business Development & Marketing Assistant
A leading UK law firm are seeking a confident and proactive BD and Marketing Assistant to join their City based firm on a permanent basis. This would be a great opportunity for someone to build their experience within marketing and business in a very collaborative team.
The role is varied but the main duties will cover CRM management, communications (internal and external), business development research projects as well as administrative tasks.
With the role you will also be involved in:
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing on the future strategy and engagement of the CRM system
- Creating targeted market research on specific capital markets and target pipeline
- Creating pre-pitch reports
- Assisting with the sourcing and budgeting of external event venues, invite design as well as on the day event management
- Supporting the Executives with online support for campaigns
- Admin and marketing support for the team when needed
The ideal candidate would be someone who is self-motivated and enthusiastic, as well as thriving in a team environment!