A global firm with a strong national presence is looking for a Business Analyst to join their London office based in the heart of Liverpool Street. As the Business Analyst you would support the provision of commercial and financial analysis to the firms Fee Earners, Business Managers and Senior Finance team.
Your key areas of focus and subsequent responsibilities would include:
- Support the Senior Business Analyst and Head of Financial Planning and Analysis in the analysis required for their monthly reporting deliverables.
- Work with the other business analysts to ensure all queries received are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner.
Planning and Budgeting:
- Working closely with the Senior Business Analyst and Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to support the annual budget and reforecast process.
- Preparation of various standard monthly reports for key stakeholders across the business
- Preparing the analysis required by the Senior Business Analyst for the submission of the quarterly and annual legal survey results for the Firm.
The firm are looking for a Business Analyst with a CIMA/ACCA/ICAEW qualification and ideally someone with a university education in a numerate discipline.
If you feel you are well suited to this opportunity please apply for the role today!