Billings Collections Specialist
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
A Billing and Collections Specialist is being sought after from a highly ranked law firm on a temporary basis likely to last up to three months. The Billing and Collections specialist will work closely with the Revenue and Finance manager. The Billing and Collections specialist will have a heavily involved role and deal with key stakeholders in the law firm on a daily basis. The company will offer the Billing and Collections a competitive salary package.
You would be responsible for:
- All aspects of revenue for assigned Partners / practice groups within both London offices.
- Ensure that all billing information held within the system is up to date.
- Issue credit notes when requested and ensure these adhere to VAT regulations.
- Attend regular WIP and Accounts Receivable meetings with Partners.
- Coordinate write-offs on uncollectable debts and WIP balances
- Collection of debt for assigned Partners / practice groups
Strong technical knowledge of the relevant VAT, SRA, EU rules are essential along with an attitude to commitment, accuracy and attention to detail.
If you have the relevant experience and want to work at an industry leading law firm, please apply today!