A really exciting Billing Specialist opportunity has arisen at a very well-regarded law firm in London, working on an 18 month FTC basis, providing support during implementation of a new online billing system.
This is a really exciting opportunity to get involved in project work on the new billing system, as well as supporting the team with day to day billing.
- Day to day billing issuing of bills and credit notes, both UK and International; in a timely manner.
- Uploading invoices for e-billed clients onto various portals (Serengeti, Tymetrix, Collaborati etc.), administration of e-billing data on required e-billing platforms.
- Answering billing queries, liaising with Partners, Associates and Secretaries directly.
- Action write off and transfer requests.
- To take responsibility for the timely preparation and dispatch of bills on at least a monthly basis (more frequently if requested by the client) and, where possible, to ensure the billing totals meet the monthly targets provided for in the department's budget/forecast.
- Where appropriate, ensure that particular billing/narrative requirements of each client are accommodated within the practices and protocols of the department as a whole.
- To assist the fee earners with any technical difficulties in recording time/billing.
- Where required, work with fee earners on ad hoc requests where financial input is required.
- To continually review and make suggestions for efficiencies to be implemented and new practices to be initiated within the department.
To be successful in your application, you will need to be able to demonstrate strong legal billing experience, in a senior position, and have experience of ebilling. Someone who is happy to get involved in day to day billing but wants to diversify their role and get involved in project work as well, are the sort of people they are keen to meet. If this sounds like you, apply now.