|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
Billing Specialist - 6 month FTC
US Law firm - with London being its largest office. Based near main line train station in very modern offices.
To provide support to the EME Accounts/Billing team, assisting in the running of the firm's billing function. You will support the practice groups in all of the European and Middle East offices.
- Liaising closely with partners and other fee earners to help control unbilled time/costs and maximise billing
- Maintaining a diary of billing events and ensure that these are acted upon
- Preparing bills, credit notes and, when required, detailed billing reports ("DBRs") and dealing with general enquiries for a defined group of partners and/or clients
- Dealing with time and disbursement write offs and intra matter transfers
- Sending bills to clients and chasing partners when covering letters and envelopes are not provided or cancelling unsent bills if required
- Filing of DBRs and general housekeeping
- Experience using an Elite billing system is essential. 3E an advantage
- Experience in Ebilling
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player