Billing /Revenue Coordinator
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
A Billing Coordinator is currently required at a Global Law Firm on a four month FTC. The firm are highly respected by its professional peers and its employees who generally have a long standing employment history within the firm. As the Billing Coordinator you would work within the F&A department which is made up of over 50 people across a wider area of finance.
As the Billing Coordinator you would provide an administrative service to the Firm for billing purposes and Revenue Control support. You would liaise with Partners, Fee Earners and PA's through the firm. The Billing Coordinator will take responsibility for coordinating the billing for a particular Practice Group and will be required to assist the Billing Manager with his duties.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Maintaining a WIP to ensure timely billing and effective management of matters
- Attending monthly meetings with Partners to discuss billing
- Submit WIP reports to the Partners & Fee Earners when required
- Producing Billing Guides, Invoices & Credit Notes
- Ensuring e-billing requirements are met
As the Billing Coordinator you would:
- Have previous billing coordinator experience
- Must have a good working knowledge of the Aderant financial system
- Be familiar with SRA guidelines and VAT compliance
- Have a good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages
If this role sounds of interest to you - please apply today!