|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
Billing Manager - Top US Law Firm - up to £65,000
A reputable US law firm are looking for a Billing Manager to join their Billings and Collections team in their London office to look after four European offices. You will be responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of the European offices and assisting the firm in achieving their financial targets.
As the Billing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for the Revenue Lifecycle for the London Office
- Develop the Billing Assistants to create and maintain a high-quality service for the European Offices.
- Ensure compliance of all processes and systems in the Billing Lifecycle
- Establishing a cyclical routine to billing and WIP management throughout the European Offices
- Ensure compliance to regulatory legislation including VAT, Solicitor's Accounts Rules and Money Laundering regulations
- Training and developing staff, carrying out appraisals and manage recruitment process on departmental vacancies
- Manage the e-billing process for local clients and ensure required client information, such as custom client matter numbers, e-billing codes, purchase order numbers are obtained prior to the billing process.
If you have strong legal billing experience of 5 - 10+ years and feel like you would be a good fit for this role, please apply now!