|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
A top tier US law firm is currently looking for a proactive Billing Coordinator to join their friendly and rewarding finance department. The role is based in the City of London within their beautiful luxury office. This position offers the successful prospect an opportunity to overtake the Billing function for the firm and overtime manage the WIP process. Successful Billing Coordinators would enjoy a great benefits package, flexible working after probation and excellent salary, above market standards.
- Produces bills accurately and in accordance with Client billing guidelines;
- Reviewing, editing and processing prebills; preparing final invoices for transmittal to clients
- Reviewing rates and monitoring pricing
- Daily, Monthly and Quarterly reports; performs reconciliations and adjustments
- Preparing billing packages for partners,
- Creating billing variance and write off reports
Successful Billing Coordinators will possess:
- Solid Billing experience in the legal sector
- Outstanding interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Ability to manage high volume of workload autonomously
If you are a Billing coordinator and this opportunity is of interest to you then I would be very keen to hear from you.