A brilliant opportunity has arisen at an innovative and forward-thinking Law Firm to join their exceptional billing team. This leading firm is in search for a driven individual who is looking for an environment that will support them with their long - term career development. As a Billing Coordinator you will be offered additional benefits including study support, eye care eVouchers and health and wellbeing assistance.
As the Billing Coordinator some of your responsibilities include:
- Prepare claims for Legal Aid cases
- Process bills payable by third parties
- Prepare Private bills & final cost transfers
- Liaise with Barristers Clerks
- Chase final orders from courts
- Claim Court fees, Counsel fees and disbursements
- Prepare/finalise and submit Legal Aid bills immediately
- Resolve queries that may arise with client's Legal Aid Certificates
- Assist in designing and implementing any future developments in process
- Respond promptly to document requests & notifications from the Legal Aid Agency
- Identifying files that are within the time period for claiming a payment on account for profit costs
To be successful in this Billing Coordinator position, some of the requirements include:
- Previous billing experience within a law firm
- Knowledge of CCMS and SRA
- Outstanding numerical & IT skills
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Confident liaising with clients, senior managers and fee earners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Process information accurately on relevant packages including Excel & case management software
An exciting firm which is based at the centre of a stunning location, within a modern building in the City of London. The firm has a progressive and corporate environment where you will be working within a vibrant team. As a Billing Coordinator you will be commercially aware, strive to achieve targets in line with the current business plan and prepare cost claims for legal aid cases.
If you fit the Billing Coordinator description above and are interested in a position where you will be supported, please apply with your updated CV.