A bespoke Law Firm is looking for a commercially aware Billing Coordinator to work in their finance team. This role is ideal for someone who has worked in a law firm before and is looking to progress their career within legal finance.
- Prepare claims for legal aid cases
- Process bills payable by third parties
- Claim Court fees, Counsel fees and disbursements
- Respond promptly to document requests and notifications
- Strive to achieve department targets
- work comfortably in a very fast passed environment. Excellent numerical and IT skills with the ability to process information accurately using the relevant packages including MS Excel and case management software. You are looking to establish yourself within a firm who will support your long-term career development You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be confident liaising with clients, senior managers and fee earners