Great opportunity to join a top US law firm in their finance team as their Billing Coordinator.
Working in a team of three Billers, you will be responsible for supporting the overall client billing function including:
- Producing and distributing pre-bills for all assigned billing attorneys from the Aderant Accounting System
- Creating and issuing invoices and/or processing write offs for all clients in the Aderant Accounting System, based on billing instructions
- Support the accounts receivable function for billing partners including collections and client relations
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Responsible for managing WIP and attending billing meetings with Partners to ensure prompt billing
- Reporting and applying client receipts
- Transferring and writing-off time/costs when necessary, creating credit notes
Required skills for this role includ strong legal billing experience, ideally with experience in Aderant (however Elite will be considered) and have strong communcations skills in orfder to liaisie with senior indivoduals and communicate finance information to your partner groups.