|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
A top international law firm are looking for a Billing Coordinator to join their Billing team. This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced biller to join a dynamic and forward thinking team.
As the Billing Coordinator, your main responsibilities will be:
- To maintain a portfolio of WIP in order to ensure timely billing and effective management of matters
- To attend monthly meetings with Partners to discuss billing
- To produce Billing Guides, Invoices & Credit Notes
- To ensure e-billing requirements are met
- To ensure that invoices comply with agreed client fee arrangements
- To ensure that invoicing meets all statutory/legislative requirements
The client is looking for someone with at least 3 years of legal billing experience, previous knowledge of Aderant or Elite and familiarity with SRA rules.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now!