|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
Ambition is representing a top 60 law firm with multiple offices around the UK, they are currently looking for a proactive individual for the Billing Clerk position. The role is based in Reading with a short walk from easily accessible stations. The firm has an inclusive and friendly culture with a positive approach to flexible working. You will be working alongside the Revenue Controller and assisting with billing and WIP.
As the Billing Clerk some of your responsibilities include:
- Creating and processing bills
- Producing timely and accurate WIP reports
- Assisting Partners and Fee Earners with preparing bills
- Monitoring receipt of monies for clients
- Processing WIP write - offs and transfers between jobs
To be successful in this Billing Clerk position, some of the requirements include:
- Previous billing & WIP management experience within a law firm
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Excellent numerical, IT and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Good commercial awareness
This leading firm is looking for a forward-thinking individual who takes pride in working with integrity, in return the firm will provide you with systems training and have a transparent career progression, creating a fluid working environment. As a Billing Clerk, you will be working closely with the Finance Department, they have a challenging and professional atmosphere but are always on hand to give you all the support required.
If you fit the Billing Clerk description above and are interested in a position where you will be supported, please apply with your updated CV.