Billing Assistant - 6 Month FTC
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
Our client is a renowned law firm with a fantastic global outreach with over 1,000 employees across 12 countries worldwide. They are looking for an experienced and confident Billing Assistant to join them in their beautiful City of London offices on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
The role will be working within their Finance and Accounting department of circa 30 people.
The successful Billing Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- Building effective relationships with partners and fee-earners
- Preparation and processing of the firm's invoices and credit notes in line with the firm's policies
- Dealing with fee earner and secretary queries on billing related matters including time
- transfers, fee allocations and write offs
- Ensuring the correct fee rates are in place
- Assisting with chasing missing timesheets
- Potentially assisting with clients requiring e-billing but not essential
- Ad hoc duties as required
The firm highly value team players, committed and dedicated people and those that will work for the betterment of themselves and the team around them!
Previous experience working in a large law firm is essential and experience using the Aderant system would be advantageous, happy to consider Elite Enterprise/Elite 3E users also. Intermediate Microsoft office package experience is also key.
If you are interested in the above role and it sounds like your next job, please click apply!