A global law firm specialising in litigation and global financial services are looking for a Billing Assistant to join their Accounts Department. Your main responsibility will be to provide an exceptional service to the Firm's exisiting clients ensuring that billing procedures are followed. It is essential that you have previous billing experience within a law firm.
- Provide support to the Partners and Fee-earners with bill processing, WIP and rate amendments and other administrative tasks as required
- Review and edit pre-bills in response to requests
- Prompt despatch of bills via email/post/E-billing
- Attention to detail to ensure compliance with UK VAT and SAR's
- Updating/inputting professional disbursement invoices for billing as and when required using the ChromeRiver invoice function
- Process time transfers and time edits
- Process time and disbursement write-offs in accordance with Firm policy
- Client and matter housekeeping to include file closures
- Assisting with working capital management as required
- Assisting with client/matter rates management
- Previous billing experience within a law firm is essential
- Experience in legal accounting software (Aderant, Elite 3E or Elite)
- Knowledge of UK VAT
- Ability to pay high level of attention to detail essential
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.