|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
A highly reputable global law firm are looking for a Billing Analyst to join their experienced team of Billers - acting as the number two to the Billing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a lot of complex billing with overseas office interaction.
As the Billing Analyst your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Providing billing and related support within the Accounts Department.
- Providing support to the Partners and Fee earners with bill processing
- Review and edit pre-bills in response to requests
- Produce accurate bills in accordance with instructions
- Updating/inputting professional disbursement invoices for billing as and when required using the ChromeRiver invoice function
- Assisting with working capital management as required - Produce and circulate work in progress information as requested
This firm are looking for an individual with around 3 - 4 years of legal billing experience, ideally using Aderant or Elite 3E with a proactive and ambitious attitude.
If this sounds like you, click apply now!