|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
Billing Administrator - City Law firm
A exciting opportunity has come in the Finance team of top US law firm in their City office for a Billing Administrator to join.
As the Billing Administrator, you will be responsible for the billing process, WIP and accounts receivable.
As the Billing Administrator, you will be responsible for but not limitied to:
- Meet with partners at start of each month to ascertain levels of billing, prepare summary and update for actual throughout the month
- Monitor and maintain a record of reasons for unbilled WIP
- Preparation of Pre-Bills and distribute to partners
- Implementation of Pre-bill manager to the London office
- Prepare statements and send to clients monthly
- Credit Control - following up all invoices over 30 days old
- Meet and liaise with partners re outstanding A/R
If you have solid legal finance experience using Aderant, click apply now!