Bids/Proposals Manager - Strategy Solutions firm
Ambition are proud to partner with a global strategy solutions firm who are looking to speak to highly experienced Bids & Proposals Managers to join their growing team!
The firm pride themselves as being results-driven and provide outsourcing services to clients from various backgrounds including the Real-Estate/Property and Investment/Private Equity market. They are also unique privately owned within this space and culturally, value their employee's input to the growth of the business.
As the Proposals Manager, you will be working closely with the Business Development Director and wider Marketing Team to implement business strategies for the firm going forward for best-practice. Ideally, you will be entrepreneurial, proactive and creative minded with the capability of putting strong business cases forward for review.
- Managing the proposals process (RFP, ITT and PQQ) from start to finish, acting as an adviser and ambassador to the firm;
- Working closely with senior stakeholders and each service line within the firm to develop appropriate bids/proposals strategies;
- Continuously developing new bids/proposals methods and implement them accordingly;
- Overseeing pitch reporting and analysis;
- Supporting subordinates within the team and the wider business
Ideally, you will have come from a professional services background (Property/Real Estate, Legal or a large accountancy/advisory firm such as the big 4) and have experience managing the pull bids/proposals processes from start to finish. A degree is ideal, but high-quality experience will be the main preference.
Experience in implementing new strategies in past projects will be advantageous.
If you're a Bids/Proposals professional looking to explore a new opportunity, then we'd love to hear from you!