Bids and Marketing Coordinator
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing and coordinating bid submissions
- Managing the collation of information from across multiple offices for report writing and drafting media copy including blogs
- Researching and developing reports and submissions to support architectural and regional marketing, business development and media activities
- Editing, updating and creating marketing materials including fact sheets and brochures, and developing content
- Managing content including images using InDesign
The successful candidate for this role will have experience of working on bid submissions and marketing materials. You will also have a strong working knowledge of InDesign and a keen interest in architecture.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting role, or wish to be considered, please apply now!