Bids & Pursuit Manager - International Advisory Firm
Ambition are looking to speak to highly experienced Bids & Pursuit Managers on behalf of a reowned international advisory firm.
As with all strategic Bids & Pursuit Managers, you will be expected to travel from time to time to multiple locations across the UK. You will be centralised London, working with the wider team.
The firm are known to be entrepreneurial working closely with businesses and individuals as thought partners to drive success.
As a Bids & Pursuit Manager, reponsibilities include:
- Manage the end to end process of the pursuit;
- Advising and supporting the wider Bids and Client teams through each stage of the pursuit;
- Building relationships and widening your network across the business to understand timescales;
- Working closely with Partners to develop and implement Bid and Pursuit strategy
- Contributing and facilitating the qualification and win strategy;
- Continuing to develop best practice approaches to deliver projects;
- Working closely with the design team to influence artwork direction;
- Providing constant feedback to teams on submissions.
You will have ideally gained experience as a Bids & Pursuit Manager within a large multi-jurisdictional firm where you have overseen various Bids/Tender processes and have consultative selling ability. Experience on coaching and advising others to maximise performance is desired as part of the role will be managing more junior members of the team.
For more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If you're an experienced Bids & Pursuit Manager looking for a new opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!