A top Accountancy practice based in central London is looking to hire a talented Bid Manager to join the BD and marketing team. This role supports all practice group across all offices in the UK.
As Bid Manager you will support partners on end to end bids, help with final presentations, and prepare them for client fact-find meetings. You will report directly into the Head of Marketing and will work alongside your counterparts who sit in regional offices.
This position will also be responsible for wider business development and will be require the post holder to seek new business growth in selected sectors. Alongside the Head of Marketing you will deliver firm wide BD projects/campaigns as well as ensuring that you are capturing opportunities arising from events.
- Manage the bid process from start to finish, liaising with partners, bid teams and any other stakeholders involved
- Build strong relationships with partners in order to be able to effectively advise and coach
- Coach bid teams in presentation rehearsals and prepare for questions
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing and other BDM's regionally and collaborate on ad hoc projects
- Conduct BD research and help to identify targets
- Must have Professional Services experience and have been in a BD/Bid Manager level role previously
- You will have a wealth of experience working on end to end bids
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- Ability to advise and coach partners in a confident manner
- Strong internal gravitas and ability to influence