One of the worlds largest leading Architecture Practices are looking to hire a talented Bid/Proposals Manager to join the business. You will work closely with senior stakeholders and leaders of the business to design, write, produce proposals and presentations end to end. The role reports directly into the Marketing/BD Director and sits within a highly successful and hardworking team alongside other managers and coordinators.
You will be working on some extremely exciting projects and will play an important role in adding value to the business. As the team is expanding you will also to be able to make this role your own and will be given the autonomy and freedom to implement new processes and different ways of doing things.
- Professional Services experience is essential
- Someone with experience within the built environment would be desirable but not essential
- InDesign experience is essential
- 5+ years' experience working in a bids/proposal's role
- Extensive senior stakeholder engagement
- Experience dealing with tight deadlines and working on numerous projects at any one time
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are looking to work for an award-winning Architecture Practice, then please do apply for consideration. The business is looking to set up interviews asap.