|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
Bid Manager £45-£50k
Working for an international law firm, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Bids Executive or an experienced Bid Manager who is looking to make a move into a role that will allow you full autonomy.
As the Bid Manager you'll be working closely with the bids lead to transform the firms approach to bids and other sales. You will be managing the bid process and coaching Partners to achieve success.
Duties will include:
- Effective bid management: supporting the firm's strategy
- Producing high quality bid responses
- Coaching presenters
- Undertaking client research
- Coaching lawyers to consider client issues and solutions
- Tender debriefs brochures / informal pitch documents
Previous Bids experience is essential either at Senior Exec or Bid Manager level this experience can be gained within a law firm or wider professional services firm.
If this sounds like you apply now!