One of the worlds largest leading Architecture Practices are looking to hire a Bid/Proposals Manager to join the business. You will work closely with senior stakeholders and leaders of the business to design, write, produce proposals and presentations end to end. The role reports directly into the Marketing/BD Director and sits within a highly successful and hardworking team alongside other managers and coordinators.
- Built Environment background is essential. Someone with experience within Engineering/Construction/Architecture etc..
- InDesign experience is essential
- 7+ years' experience working in a bids/proposal's role
- Extensive senior stakeholder engagement
- Experience dealing with tight deadlines and working on numerous projects at any one time
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are looking to work for an award winning Architecture Practice, then please do apply for consideration.