|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work within a global law firm as a Bid Executive based in central London office. Working closely with the Bid Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and project managing pursuits, proposals and pitches.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the teams to support partners/lawyers to prepare for strategic pursuit presentations. Developing and managing the project plan, driving key milestones.
- Making sure that client research, competitor analysis and industry/sector information is included as part of any pursuit strategy. Liaise with Clients & Markets' team for client relationship and practice area knowledge that will form part of the pitch strategy.
- Proactively conducting debrief interviews where requested, following tender submission outcomes and ensuring feedback is shared within the Pursuits and Clients & Markets' teams.
- Researching best practice across other professional services firms, and working with the Pursuits team to critically review the approach to pitching, and develop and implement improvements in process and approach
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous experience working within the bids role or have relevant experience within the professional services sector.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
If you are interested to find out more, please apply now!