Transaction Services Manager / Associate Director
|Location:||City of London, London|
As the New Year has sprung upon us, one of our key clients is planning large growth across the UK within their Transaction Services team at the Manager / Associate Director level. Throughout the year, this global firm will be looking to expand their Transaction Services team in their London, Manchester, Birmingham and Southampton offices
Your role would include managing and supporting financial due diligence assignments on a daily basis, and will also consist of:
- Managing teams both internally and within national departments.
- Plan and prepare reviews to present to clients, therefore becoming a key client contact.
- Contribute to business initiatives, in addition to monitoring the progress of your team.
- Analysing financial performance, assessing financial forecasts and assisting clients to evaluate their acquisition decisions
This opportunity would suit an established Manager / Senior Manager looking for a more diverse and challenging portfolio of cases.
Requirements for the role:
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification essential.
- Relevant transaction experience including financial due diligence.
- Business development experience with excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression and development within a large and well renowned firm. If this opportunity sounds appealing feel free to apply now.