BDM - Regulatory
Business Development Manager - £50-70k
Working for one of London's leading law firms, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Development Executive or Junior Business Development Manager who is looking to make a move into a more strategic and commercially focussed role.
With support from within your team and also the wider BD&M team, this role will see you working with several senior stakeholders across the business providing thought leadership support whilst also being quite integral in a client facing role too.
As BD Manager you'll be working with a fairly sizeable partner group who work well with the Business Development team so strong relationship building skills are going to highly beneficial in this role.
Duties will include:
- Play both a lead advisory and 'hands-on' role in coordinating and shaping proposals and credential statements, as well as leading and advising on designated "must win" pursuits/opportunities.
- Be prepared to challenge and/or sense-check the development of core propositions and define how the firm goes to market in a systematic, innovative and resource-efficient manner.
- Manage the profile of the team by ensuring effective use of all communication channels for the team and collaborating with relevant BD colleagues including Sector colleagues.
- Lead formulation and management of the BD budget for the team and ensure the firm is getting the best ROI from the budget.
- Oversee firm wide BD activities such as legal directory submissions, web site material, creds database, case study material and similar activities.
Previous Business Development experience from either a legal environment or wider professional services is essential in order to be considered for this role.
Please apply asap!