BD Manager, Scotland
Ambition have partnered with a top advisory firm who is looking to speak to highly experienced Business Development Managers to head up the Scottish market for the brand's services.
The firm are a highly ambitious and growing business with excellent quality calibre of work, often rivalling the likes of the Big 4. Services offered across the group include Audit, Advisory, Tax and Outsourcing with specialists in each area and sector to maximise efficiency for clients.
As the Business Development Manager, you will identify business opportunities and act as an ambassador to the brand within the local community, providing advice and knowledge of the services offered. The role is rather autonomous, working with regional counterparts and marketing to develop Business Development and Marketing Strategy within the region, utilising your local knowledge within the community.
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the business;
- Leverage relationships and develop new ones in the local market;
- Provide bid support and ensuring the firm maximises win rates
- Overseeing the marketing activity to ensure it supports local strategy;
- Leverage marketing campaigns in the marketplace;
- Conducting effective client care as appropriate.
This is a fantasic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager looking to step up into an autonomous role managing the local Scottish market, reporting to the regional Senior Manager and Partners. You will be trusted with the responsibility to influence the firm's development and growth within Scotland.
If you're an experienced Business Development Manager with expert knowledge of the Scottish market within Professional Services, then we'd love to hear from you!