BD Executive - Trade Marking and Engineering
An innovative, forward thinking IP firm are hiring their next Business Development Executive to join the team! The Business Development Executive would sit in the Trade Mark and Engineering Practice Area but would work alongside a Business Development Executive in the Tech Area and work closely with the fee earners.
This is a great opportunity for a varied role; the duties would include:
- Monitor and develop client relationships
- Assist with the distribution of journalistic, legal/technical content, and other communications by fee earners to prospects and clients
- Run events for the practice group - running these end to end
- Manage and support the pitch and proposals process
- Conduct market research and produce research into trends within the different sectors of Trade Mark and Engineering
This is a fantastic area for a Business Development Assistant or a Junior Business Development Executive to take the next step in the career. The ideal candidate would ideally have 2-3 years' experience within professional services and be confident approaching fee earners.
This firm has various benefits including flexible working hours with the ability to start/finish earlier or later and to work from home. Experience within professional services is desired.